The 20th annual TechCon® Aus–NZ Conference and Exhibition is returning to Sydney. The conference will address the challenges faced by our dynamic industry, and explore trends and shifts that impact us all.
The program features presenters who address the issues that impact our industry ranging from practical case studies to the latest research on asset management strategies for the ageing electrical grid infrastructure.
Delegates will be encouraged to participate in the Panel sessions that will be held on both days.
We invite delegates to:
- Learn about all aspects of HV and MV power equipment from specification and design to manufacturing, maintenance, diagnostic testing, end of life assessment and failure analysis.
- Listen to real-life case studies with practical solutions.
- Engage with world class speakers, industry contacts and like-minded professionals.
- Use methods and tools presented to better manage your high voltage and medium voltage assets.
- Be exposed to new and innovative products on display throughout the trade exhibition.
Who should attend:
Electrical engineers / Engineering graduates/ Project & Asset managers /Maintenance managers/ Business Development managers / Consultants / Procurement specialists / Electrical equipment suppliers / Service providers and manufacturers.
Delegate Feedback of the 2018 conference:
- Very satisfied with the technical aspect of the presentations
- It was very satisfying to learn from the presentations/guest speaker and exhibitors as well as enjoy the discussions with a range of attendees.
- Great presentations from fellow Utilities highlighting operational issues.
- Good selection of exhibitors and their short presentations were very useful, like the format.